Followers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Lil Note from TechGirL


Waaa...im already setup my new profile. It doesn't a profile actually,juz a BLOG or in other word electronic diary. Well...im taking Software Engineering right now(PETRONAS TECH UNVCTY),so its a perfectly match to have everything electronic as well as this 'diary'. Ermm...im totally going astray today whenever im decided to signup and own a blog~never in my mind b4,huhu~


Waking up in my own bed(at home) is not a pleasure to me. Im getting 'romantic' day by day...and for sure im getting crazier and totally miss my coursemate and those bosom friends.

19 JULY.............is waiting for me,right there,there,there where im trying to find out the real of me. i Love UTP sooo much mushy. Lil fuddy-duddy rite... ~cliche things~


Notting much to type for...

This blog just helping me.....

Sharpen my second language.....


~Buy~ (im sold out oredy okeyhh)

No comments:

Post a Comment