Followers

Monday, July 20, 2009

20th July 2009 means my first day as a 2nd foundation student.
Hurmphh,seems like evrthng gonna be change today.....as u all alrdy knew that one of my greatest fren in diz universe has gone/sign out from diz U.
But juz keep flashback the real time we spent 2gther...although only become a good memory to remember for.
Here are some words…nope a goodbye notes actly, juz a kinda of ‘words’ to show my appreciation 4being da bez click all diz tyme….
thanxxx soooo much mushy!!!




Goodbye to a farewell friend,
I thought you would never stab me in my heart,

Goodbye to a farewell friend,
I thought you would stay but you ran away,



You said you would never leave my side,
But just like that you slammed the door in my face,

So I guess you weren’t meant to stay,
that’s why I say today you’re my farewell friend,

Well my farewell friend you will stay,
Stay in my heart for today and tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow and tomorrow!!!!


~LurveMe OweyZz~






1 comment:

  1. im so sad when i read ur story.i knew how was it when someone we love leave us but u still hv the chance to see him,hope u will meet that guy again n may god bless both of u.well ur lucky than me...what do u tink if ur parents leave u forever.i hv past through this n i know how hurt it was.hope u dont mind my comment....

    ReplyDelete