Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My MusicBlog



For the past 3 months, i oweys hit replay button...everyday. Soryy replay button!!!

- If this was a movie (for my Form 4's boyF ) hahahaahaaaa gurau je~
- Ours
- Superman
- Enchanted
- Haunted
- You can download from Mediafire (5 seconds complete)

Off course they're my Taylor's masterpiece!

==============================================

Please dont ask y i love Taylor Swift's songs soo much
Drpd dengar lagu nonsense (ex : fly high like a G6,...bla333), bek layan TS's rhyme
-Ballad songs make me relax-

Tp ade gak yg pertikaikan nape x dengar lagu nasyid,
Skema Jawapan : "Ko sure penyanyi tu amalkan ape yg dier nyanyi?? Dont be hypocrite lahh!"
(tapi pnulis suke Maher Zain..heheee)

Be yourself~


P/S : Blog Inamorata = Vblog / MusicBlog...hehe

No more 12345 about Yusairah after this, mb once in a violet moon i'll post sumtin related to me

~LurveMe OweyZz~

No comments:

Post a Comment