Followers

Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Top Six -6-

Hi semua,today letz post sumtin new n difference...
My current n new addiction...
Addicted to whut???....
Hmmm d ans is anime songs...ngeeee.

As a heads up, all of these are slow type songs, so I may not have much to say about them…



1) Hidamari Sketch ( From: Mabae Drive)








2) Innocence ( From: Shuffle )






3) Natsumachi ( From: Aria The Natural )





4) Mou Hitotsu no Bitrhday ( From: Kamichama Karin )





5) Amurita ( From: Tsubasa Chronicles-Sakura & Syaoran )





6) Ame Agari ( From: Angelic Layer )








Actually there are many other new (xdelah baru sgat) songs that I thought of adding to the list. And as you can see, if I did add them, it would take more than half of the list!! ^_^’. So i decided to posted the top 6 only. Do Enjoy!!!

Then,till we meet again..daaaaa sayonara!!! -YuYu SeRa


p/s: Sorry 4d allignment =(

No comments:

Post a Comment